Week 4 Michigan High School Football Power RankingsFootball  |
1. Detroit Cass Tech – Another week, another blowout win for the Technicians and you can expect more of the same this week.
2. Detroit King – Exactly like Cass Tech, the Crusaders have had two blowout wins in as many weeks, and a third will likely happen again this week against Detroit Western.
3. Detroit Catholic Central – A strong start to the season already, the Shamrocks will have perhaps their biggest test of the season this week against Cleveland St. Ignatius.
4. Utica Eisenhower – A convincing shutout win over Roseville last week, Ike returns to another tough part of its schedule with Chippewa Valley this week, followed by a showdown with last year’s Division 1 state champion Romeo in Week 5.
5. Hudsonville – A couple of statement wins already, beating Grand Ledge and East Kentwood, the Eagles have another chance to earn another big win with a game against Grandville this week.
6. Muskegon – An impressive bounce-back win over Fruitport last week after losing their first game in week two, the Big Reds still remain the team to beat in the OK Black Conference.
7. Walled Lake Western – The Warriors have been impressive through three weeks, and they’ve gone 3-0 without their starting quarterback. When John Tracy returns from injury, it’s scary to think that Western will be even better for the remainder of the season.
8. Lowell – Wins over De La Salle and Rockford to start the season put Lowell in the Top 10 and there’s no sign of the Red Arrows dropping in the rankings anytime soon.
9. Macomb Dakota – Tough loss in Week 2 to Eisenhower, followed by a blowout win over L’Anse Creuse, the Cougars still remain one of the best in Division 1 and face 3-0 Warren Mott this week.
10. Temperance Bedford – Out to a 3-0 on the season after a hard fought win over Ann Arbor Pioneer last week, Bedford will have its toughest test of the season this week when they travel to Saline.Tweet