State Champs! Can Help your Company Reach it's Target Audience across TV, Radio, Web and Social Media!
Multi-Media Advertising Campaigns and Programs
State Champs Nework offers a variety of mutli-media advertising programs that provide exposure to millions of TV viewers, sports radio listeners and thousands of social media followers. Within our 5-time Emmy Award winning High School Sports Show! companies can select packages that include the show sponsoring/opening, sponsorship of one of the primary Weekly “in-show” features (such as “The Main Event!”), sponsorship of sports/awards/contests, and commercial advertising throughout the show.
We work directly with your marketing representatives to review advertising options and tailor the best package to maximize your company’s exposure through State Champs various multi-media channels.
Advertising and sponsorship channels include:
- 30 and 60 second TV spots (High School Sports Show!, Extra Point! Football Show as well as Feature Sports Shows such as “Legends” and "Rivals")
- 30 and 60 second Sports Radio spots (fall and winter/spring)
- Sponsorship programs that provide commercials and on air features – such as show openings and key weekly “in-show” features such as "In Focus" and “The Main Event”
- Sponsored Sports and Achievement Awards – sponsor of State Champs! Athlete and Scholar awards and contests that are covered across TV, Radio, Web and Social Media, including having company representatives present the final award on TV!
- Web site banner, sidebar and skyscraper/widebar advertising including flash/rotating ads, and video advertising
Sponsored Contests and Promotions
State Champs! partners with many companies in hosting custom promotions and sponsored Sports contests and awards that are promoted across TV, Radio, web and social media. Our state-wide sports awards/contests, such as our Mr. Football, Mr. Hockey contest and Ms Softball Contest- can expose a company’s products or services to millions of viewers/listeners and allows fans, media, students, parents, businesses, and community members to vote for their selection of outstanding athlete/scholars in a sport.
State Champs! annual Mr. Football is exposed to millions of multi-channel viewers and generates hundreds of thousands of online votes. Sports awards contests are capped with an award presentation on TV (The High School Sports Show!) with the sponsoring company’s representatives and State Champs! representatives presenting the award to the selected student athlete.
State Champs! can work with you to develop a custom promotion or Sports/achievement contest that will bring YOUR company outstanding multi-media exposure with sports fans across the state. To learn more, please contact us at: http://www.statechampsnetwork.com/advertise/marketing-contacts/
Custom Media Productions and Live Events
State Champs! Network - through our Emmy Award winning Production company "Yellow Flag Productions", provides full media production and HD capabilities for developing and producing Feature shows and Documentaries for sports organizations, businesses, colleges/schools, and institutions, including live event coverage and video streaming. We also produce high definition commercials for clients as well.
Our GameTime Live productions, as well as our development of feature shows, provide sponsors and companies with an opportunity to expose their brand and pitch to millions of viewers highly interested in College and High School sports, athletic and scholastic acheivement, and recruiting and scouting of athletes. We can also develop custom feature shows/productions in consultation with sponsors to help reach specific audiences they are looking to capture. To learn more about our non-sports oriented feature productions, please visit us at Yellow Flag Productions.
Our Services include:
- Custom Media Productions and Shows
- Live Sports Event Coverage & Streaming (to your site and ours)
- Sponsored Programming
- High Definition Commercials
For more information on State Champs! advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at: http://www.statechampsnetwork.com/advertise/marketing-contacts/